Theme: ‘Governance and Sustainability in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities’
Main Conference: 5th-7th September 2018
Emerging Scholars Colloquium: 4th September 2018
CESAG Business School (Centre Africain d’Etudes Supérieures en Gestion)
- · Deadline for conference papers: Monday 30 April 2018.
- · Notification of acceptance for conference papers and emerging scholar colloquium submissions: Friday 25 May 2018.
- · Early bird registration: Saturday 30 June 2018.
- · Final regular registration: Tuesday 31 July 2018.
- · Emerging Scholar’s Colloquium: 4th September 2018
- · Conference: 5th to 7th September 2018.
- · Deadline for the submissions to the CPA special issue: Monday 31 December 2018.
CESAG sponsors limited bursaries for the registration of Emerging Scholars (Doctoral and MPhil Students). The bursaries only cover the early bird rate. Please email separately Dr Kémo Baldé at email@example.com by Saturday 15 June 2018 to apply.
Guest Speaker: Prof. Marcia Annisette
Prof. Marcia Annisette is Associate Dean, Students at the Schulich School of Business, York University, Canada. Prof. Annisette holds a PhD in accounting and a Masters of Accounting and Finance from the University of Manchester, and is a Fellow Certified Chartered Accountant of the UK.